TeSPA Challenges Leaders with the Regional Event Challenge!
Time to study up for your tests!
Last week, we announced the Regional Event Challenge, a one-of-a-kind support program that will allow college chapters to break through entry-level barriers and host events limited only by their imagination. Let’s take a closer look at how you can take your region’s event challenge to the next level!
APPLY TO JOIN YOUR COMMITTEE
Take a quick look at the Regional Event Challenge.
Learn how to get involved as a TeSPA Leader or Officer.
Take the next steps to building your regional event.
- Unite chapters across the region with a collaborative goal
- Allow chapters to collaborate on a large-scale event that unites members from across the region
- Promote the growth and legitimacy of collegiate eSports
- 1 massive gaming event in each region
- 4 elected regional event challenge planning committees
- 4 months to plan the event from start to finish
- Up to $15,000 in funding provided by TeSPA
- High-powered TeSPA partners sponsoring each event
Planning a massive event with multiple moving parts is a long and challenging process. With $15,000 on the table, we’re looking for the most dedicated and experienced leaders in North America to team up with other leaders in their region for their biggest challenge yet!
- Join your Region’s Facebook Group and meet your TeSPA Regional Coordinators
- Attend your region’s first Regional Leadership Council
- Apply for an Executive Commitee Position on your region’s planning committee
Understanding your event and making a plan is essential. To help you stay informed, we’ve collected a list of resources that we’ll be updating weekly with more Regional Event Challenge information as it gets released!
- Committee Positions
- Committee Applications
- Committee Decision Criteria
- Event Guidelines
- Event Milestones
- Event Funding
Tags: REC, Reveal, TeSPA